Monday, November 2, 2015

Green Camp On Project (Part 1)

Hallo Guys, nice to meet you and how are all of you..?
Here I'm making an activity, in the land of one hectare more, and the land was overgrown with large trees. In this place I want to make a home in the trees and my desire is to manage this land: to be made a place of learning for the people, especially children and teenager and for anyone who wants to join to learn.

This land is located in a small village, but not far from the city. In this area not too cold and not too hot, it is also good made place to grow vegetables, fruits and other plants. So...because these activities will I begin, I need the help of friends. And activities that will I do here is :

  1. English learning (English-Indonesian).
  2. Indonesian English
  3. Creative recycle, mainly from cigarette stick
  4. Make a tree house from recycled materials
  5. Organic farming
  6. Art project, especially the paintings made from leftover coffee powder
  7. Planting trees or reforestation.
  8. Cooking traditional food of South Sulawesi from sago materials, banana heart, and banana trees.
And here I will also teach a dance performance that fire using palm leaves. so this place will be a lot of activities are positive, because later I'll make this place as a place for children and teenager to be able to interact with you, so that mental and confident they woke up and did not feel embarrassed anymore to communicate with the English language.

So here's my hope to make the activities in this place. to get to this place very easily from Makassar or Hasanuddin airport. You can go with the bus from DAYA Bus station. but to come here you must set the time, since the departure Bus from Makassar just: 07-10am and 07-10pm. At this time many Bus can Come to my village. Bus tickets from Makassar to my place is : Rp: 150,000 / person.
So with limited transportation to this place, I hope that does not reduce your interest to come and helped my activities here. With the arrival of you here, of course, I have already provided the bedroom and food for every day.
Here I do not work every day, I also take the time for camping or adventure. When you come here here, I hope we can share a lot of experience and also do fun activities.

And if friends is pleased to bring the book of English that is not you need anymore or the flag of your country each as a gift or donation to me, as a sign that the friends allready come to my place. I have and it is not in required or I force you to take books and flag, but if you can it is better. so I'm waiting for you all here. Here you have a house and you can stay here as long as you want.

This activity is not limited time, so it's always open at any time, whenever you want to come to help me here. and this is my address : Jalan KKN Lamunre Village, behind the police station (Polsek) the church compound Belopa, Luwu in South Sulawesi Indonesia.

Contact :
My number : +6281342180410 (whatsapp)
My Facebook : Edyanta Sinuaji

Big Hugs from South Sulawesi Indonesia.

NICE REGARDS
Edyanta Sinuaji.






---

No comments :

Post a Comment